Monday, December 20, 2010

Replay: Book of the Week Dec 22.

Replay

Because I have so many titles, most readers know only a fraction of my work. Book of the Week is an experimental page for interested readers to learn more about individual titles.

A love song, a mystery, a waltz through history. Aelfthryth and her boy husband Harry lived in Kent in the eleventh century, so what are they doing in Sydney in the twenty-first? It's a long story, and Aelfthryth has plenty of time to tell it as she whiles away a boring captivity. It is far from her first, but Saranna, her fellow captive, has never been locked in before. Meanwhile, Harry will do anything to find them, but it's difficult since his current identity looks like a perfectly ordinary schnauzer.


I love "Replay". I think it's one of the best books I have ever written. To find out more click on this link and then click on "preview".

No comments:

Post a Comment